If you manage a Facebook or Instagram account, you understand how time consuming it can be to effectively monitor and maintain an engaging experience! Here are three (simple!) and time-saving social media secrets that will help you save a few minutes — or many minutes — each day!
1. Facebook Page Automated Responses
Automated responses via Facebook Messenger allows you to engage with your audience while saving you valuable time! Automated messages allow Facebook Page administrators to set-up templates (and customized) messages and/or conversations such as:
- Responding to frequently asked questions, such as address, hours, or in-stock availability of products.
- Customize message streams to engage users regarding their needs for your products or services.
- Automate a response if your page is (or is not) recommended by a user.
If you are a page administrator, you can set-up these instant replies TODAY!
1. Click Inbox at the top of your Page.
2. Click Automated Responses in the left column.
3. Click next to Instant Reply below Greet Customers to turn instant reply on.
4. To change your instant reply message, click Edit Message in the middle.
2. Set-Up Instagram Quick Replies
Quick replies previously composed messages that can be quickly used as a direct message. This will avoid typing the same response multiple times! This feature can be helpful to businesses who outsource their social media marketing or have multiple people responding to messages. Templated responses will ensure the same voices carries throughout a brand’s social presence. If you’re considering what messages could be formulated, consider any frequently asked questions, ongoing promotions, or changes to your business practice due to COVID-19.
If you manage your account, you can set-up these quick replies TODAY:
1. Go to your Instagram profile page.
2. Tap on the menu icon in the top right corner (3 horizontal lines), and tap on the gear icon to go to “Settings.”
3. Tap “Business”
4. Tap “Quick Replies.”
5. Tap on the plus (+) sign in the top right corner to create a quick reply message.
3. Facebook & Instagram Creator Studio
You may have noticed that Facebook (and now Instagram) have been highlighting and featuring the benefits of “Creator Studio,” a feature found within your Facebook Page that is a amalgamates various tools you need to effectively post, manage, monetize and measure content across all your Facebook Pages and Instagram accounts. (Did someone say, ‘monetize?’) Anyone who manages a Page (take note Page administrators!) can use Creator Studio, though your Page role determines the specific information you see and the actions you can take.
In fact, within the Creator Studio, administrators can:
- Post to a Facebook Page,
- Post to an Instagram (Yes! You can tag people and mention accounts!),
- Post to IGTV,
- Save, Schedule or Backdate Facebook Posts,
- Create a Video Playlist on Facebook,
- Crosspost to Multiple Facebook Pages, and,
- Bulk Upload Multiple Videos.
This has certainly become a handy feature for social media managers responsible for managing a Facebook and Instagram account! The other thing to take note of is the emphasis on VIDEO! If you read between the lines of what the Creator Studio can handle, you’ll notice that its features are very similar to that of YouTube! Take note!
Hope you learned something new!
You might also like
- 47 Instagram Reel Ideas
- How-to Claim a Business Website on Pinterest
- 20 Ways to Increase Facebook Likes
- How Do I Get More Music for Instagram Reels?