- This event has passed.
Terrace Bay | Social Media Training | Tourism Northern Ontario
May 6, 2014
It is important that businesses become familiar and integrate social media with their existing marketing efforts. This two-day workshop is designed for both beginner and advanced users. Designed for beginners, Day 1 will provide a social media update and overview, focusing on attracting and retaining followers, and advertising. Designed for more advanced users, Day 2 will provide information on effective Twitter management, Trip Advisor management, as well as planning and implementing a social media campaign. Click to view the Social Media Learning Outcomes – TNO – Spring 2014.
Q: I am a beginner. Should I register for both days?
A: YES! Registering for both days will provide participants with the essentials for social media management. Beginners are encouraged to sign-up for both days to receive a comprehensive understanding of social media that will transform them from beginner to advanced user.
Both days: $35.40+ hst ($40.00 total)
Single day: $22.12+hst ($25.00 total)
- Participants will be invoiced prior to the session, and payment can be made via cash, cheque or credit card in advance or at the seminar
- Cheques can be made payable to “Jennifer Baker Consulting”
- Lunch and two snacks are included in the cost of the session
- Participants are encouraged to bring a computer, or mobile device to take full advantage of the session.
– See more at: https://jenniferbakerconsulting.com/tno/#sthash.ToK96kxH.dpuf