Social Media Boot Camp | Full Day | Kingston
Click to Register
- Date: Tuesday April 15
- Time: 9:30am-4:30pm
- Location: Isabel Turner Library, 935 Gardiners Road (at the Cataraqui Centre)
Review and implement a consistent brand for social profiles: Facebook page, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Participants will be briefed on the most recent changes to social media.
- Participants’ social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook) will undergo a review process
- Participants will learn and demonstrate how to upload a LinkedIn photo, as well as update the main section associated with a professional profile.
- Participants will learn and demonstrate how to resize and upload a Facebook images, update the About section, and secure a URL.
- Participants will learn and demonstrate how to resize and upload a Twitter picture and header, update the bio, and follow accounts of interest.
Learn and implement communication and management best practices using the Hootsuite platform.
- Participants be introduced to the main elements associated with communicating effectively on social media (Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn).
- Participants will be introduced to a third-party social media management platform as a means to operate more efficiently and effectively.
- Participants will create and schedule messages, as well as monitor and respond through Hootsuite.
Note: Each participant will have access to a computer with Internet connection. Time will be allotted for participants to practice the skills introduced during the session.
Early Bird Rate (Until March 14): $150+hst
Regular Rate: $175+hst