If you’re a sole proprietor looking for ways to promote your business, you will want to take advantage of this Facebook tip!
While some individuals believe the only place to promote your business is through the professional networking site LinkedIn, there exists an opportunity to highlight it on your Facebook Personal Timeline.
I understand that people are very protective and secretive about information on Facebook Personal Timeline, however, there is a time and place to share information – especially if it has to do with your small business.
1. Under the Profile Picture is the About section to your Facebook
2. Click “About”
3. Click “Edit”
5. Complete the remaining fields including position, city, and a description.
6. Click “Save”
7. Finally, make this information public by selecting the globe. Now whenever someone looks you up, they will have information to connect with you on your business’ Facebook business Page.
You might also like
- Social Media Customer Service Support Links
- The Importance of Google My Business
- Facebook Page Manager App Not Working?
- Developing a Social Media Strategy