Finally! Your Facebook has a perfectly sized page profile picture. It looks great. It fits perfectly within the box. It’s creative.
There are also six additional profile pictures within your profile picture album. They are all your attempts of resizing your profile picture to the ideal size.
This is a pet peeve of mine. (My husband may claim that I have a few of these…) A profile picture album filled with wrongly sized and shaped logos.
Take a moment today, and delete all the profile pictures that did not work.
- Click on the Photos app. This will bring you to a page that shows all your page’s photo albums.
- Click on the album Profile Pictures
- Click on a profile picture you would like to delete
- Hover over the photo. At the bottom of the photo will appear a grey bar with options. (See image)
- Click Options
- Click Delete This Photo
Viola! Now, go through the rest of your album and remove any out-of-date profile pictures.
You might also like
- 3 Time-Saving Social Media Secrets
- 5 Secrets of Social Media Power Users
- Social Media Customer Service Support Links
- The Importance of Google My Business