“How do I increase my Facebook likes?” is a common question that I am asked during training sessions, workshops, and in general conversation with colleagues. It seems as though increasing the number of likes on a Facebook Page is a primary focus for business owners, and marketers alike.
Previously Page managers could only increase Facebook “LIKES” by:
- Invite their personal Facebook friends
- Invite email contacts
- ‘Promote Page’ advertising
… but wait, there’s ANOTHER way to invite non-friends to “LIKE” a Facebook Page! That said, the people who you invite to your page will have to have been engaged with your page. Here’s how to invite non-friends to your Page:
1. Navigate to your Facebook Page
2. Find a post that had high engagement via “Likes”
3. Notice where the post lists all the people who ‘like’ your post? Click “12 others.”
4. Facebook will produce a list of all the people and pages who ‘liked’ that particular post. If someone hasn’t liked your page, you can click “Invite.” You will only be able to invite someone once.
If you’re wondering if you can revisit older posts that had high engagement – yes.
You might also like
- The Importance of Google My Business
- Facebook Page Manager App Not Working?
- Developing a Social Media Strategy
- Who Owns My Facebook Page?