Instagram is constantly surprising us. While everyone is attempting to withstand these difficult economic circumstances, it is amazing to see how quickly Instagram is creating new features and functions to address key business challenges and assist users in supporting their favourite brands.
Here I have put up a list of the most recent modifications to Instagram that help you stay informed and adapt your business to them.
Instagram Location and Hashtag Story
When Snapchat announced Custom story update, Instagram generated buzz with its location-based stories and hashtag stories. With the help of these Instagram story updates, you can attract viewers’ attention to your story by using hashtags and location stickers.
You will be taken to the new page if you click on someone’s location or hashtag sticker in the story. There will be a long list of posts with the same location or hashtag. As a result, you get limitless access to content on the Instagram platform. It helps to see all the trending stuff on Instagram.
How do you add a location to your Instagram stories?
Businesses can gain a lot of followers for their business profile and brand awareness due to Instagram Location Stories. For example, a location sticker is the perfect tool for discovering new areas if you enjoy travelling.
- On the screen’s upper left side, select the “Story” icon.
- Add a new story, a video, or an image.
- At the story’s top, click the “Smile Sticker.”
- Various stickers will start to appear on the new page.
- Click the icon for the location sticker.
- Enter the location now and choose any of the places you want to add.
- Anywhere on the screen, drop the location sticker.
- Your story icon is located at the bottom of the screen; tap ‘Next’ and then click it.
- Upload the story at the end.
A “See Location” pop-up will show if you click on the location sticker. You will be directed to the same location’s search results.
How to add hashtags on Instagram stories?
Hashtags on Instagram are a crucial tool for expanding your audience. There is a chance that your work will be shared on Instagram if you use hashtags properly.
- Follow the first 4 steps to add a location to your Instagram stories.
- Click on the Hashtag sticker icon.
- On the Hashtag sticker icon, click.
- Enter the hashtag manually or pick one from the list of suggested hashtags at the bottom.
- The Hashtag Sticker can be positioned anywhere on the screen.
- Finally, upload the story by clicking the Next icon.
When you click on the hashtag sticker on someone’s story, the phrase “See Hashtag” will pop up. To view the content, you will be taken to the search page.
Using these incredible story tools will help you achieve your aim of expanding your audience.
Inform your friends about Instagram Location Stories and Hashtag Stories by sharing this post with them. If you run into trouble, or require assistance, book a 45 minute troubleshooting session with a team member.