If you have added custom applications to your Facebook page, you have the ability to change the order in which they appear. This is helpful to showcase particular applications that highlight the main components to your business (i.e. services tab, twitter application, or iFrame blog).
- Click the small blue arrow next to your applications.
- This will reveal all your page’s installed applications.
- Hover over the application you wish to move.
- Click the small crayon that appears in the top right corner.
- Choose the application you wish to “swap positions with.”
This can be done as many times as you wish! The one small caveat is that you are unable to reposition the photos application.